What the Campground has to offer:
- A quality five bedroom lodge with spectacular sea and sunset views
- Budget accommodation and self contained units.
- 13 Acres of grassed shady camping.
- 115 Powered sites – 52 unpowered sites.
- Large Modern Amenities With Disabled Access.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool.
- Block Ice, Bait, Tackle, Souvenirs, Ice-cream.
- Weddings and Functions catering.
As the park is situated on the beach, the afternoon sunsets provide a picturesque backdrop for a picnic on the lawn. The tropical pool with waterfall provides a cool option for all those wishing to get out of the heat. It also provides a much safer option than swimming at the beach, especially with all of the marine life – crocodiles. The park can also assist you with holding your next function. These functions range from business to even a beautiful beachside wedding.