Skip to content
- A credit card must be provided upon booking of all types of accommodation including camping. Full payment will be taken from the provided card on the morning of check in.
- Check in time 2pm and check out 10am
- For group bookings a “One Booking, One Payment” policy applies.
- While all care and consideration has been taken, the tariffs are subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only.
- All cancellations must be recieved via email 48 hours before check in to [email protected].
- All cancellations made less than the 48 hour cancellation timeframe forfeit 100% of booking.
- Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people.
- BBQ’s are available for personal hire at a fee.
- Amex cards incur a surcharge
- The Villas, Lodge Rooms and Cabins are non-serviced. If you are staying longer than 5 days you will receive a complimentary room service. If you wish to have your linen and towels changed daily, there is a $30 daily service charge.
- Note for cabin and room bookings: Late checkouts are available at a $30 fee. Any guests who have not extended their booking and who have not requested a late checkout will be charged a full night’s accommodation if they have not vacated the room by 10am.
- Any room damages or missing room items (linen, manchester, crockery, cutlery etc.) will be charged to the supplied credit card.
- Note for camping area: No campfires and generators are allowed. Trees are on site for guest’s convenience, however branches can fall at any time, so please be aware that camping under trees is at your own risk.